Multi Gaming PC Community based in Europe playing Destiny 2, Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, Overwatch and The Division
The Call of Duty WW2 PC Beta starts this Friday and now PC players can now begin pre-loading the Call of Duty: WWII Beta on Steam before it begins.
The beta is available September 29 at 10AM PT, which is 6PM BST for UK players.
It will then finish on October 2 at 10AM PT, which is again 6PM BST for UK based players.
BATTLEFIELD 1 IN THE NAME OF THE TSAR FREE TRIAL
During Battlefest: Revolution, Battlefield 1 owners can try Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar in a free trial.* Play the six epic maps of the most extensive Battlefield expansion and experience the Russian army, new weapons, vehicles, and modes. Ride with the Hussars, clash in blistering winter, and take on the intense Supply Drop mode. Also part of the trial is Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, a massive expansion focused on the French Army's brutal defense of their homeland.
SAVE 40% ON THE PREMIUM PASS** DURING BATTLEFEST
Experience everything the Battlefield 1 Free Trial offers, then save up to 40% on Battlefield 1 Premium Pass.
- The Face Masks vanity rewards are now tied to Global Event Commendations instead of the Leaderboards. Global Event Leaderboards now reward a number of Classified Caches, the amount depending on an agent’s placement on the Global Event Leaderboards once the event ends.
- Fixed an issue where agents would be prompted with an incorrect reward notification.
- The first column in both Dark Zone Leaderboards and Global Event Leaderboards will now display Rank even though the text says Position.
- Fixed a RPM related exploit.
- Fixed an issue where agents could experience weapons jamming with low-RPM weapons, such as shotguns and marksman rifles.
- Fixed an issue where an agent could get desynchronized if the agent cancelled the animation of entering cover with a combat roll.
- Fixed a desynchronization issue which could occur after an agent jumped off a high structure.
- Fixed a desynchronization issue which could occur during corner swaps.
- Fixed a desynchronization issue which would occur when climbing off a prop and then quickly going into cover.
- Fixed another desynchronization issue which could occur if the agent would perform a combat roll before finishing a cover to cover move.
- Made several improvements in order to prevent various desynchronization issues.
- Updated the description of the Striker’s set 4p bonus to now state that the bonus will be lost when exiting combat.
Missed out on the first Destiny, and curious if Destiny 2 will be right for you? The folks over at Polygon have put together a beginner's guide which will walk you through what to expect from Bungie's upcoming shooter.
Agents! Take a look at the exclusive reveal of the free 1.8 Update - Resistance, coming this fall! This update will introduce West Side Pier, a completely new area of the map, as well as new PVP and PVE content! Tune in to www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame tomorrow at 8AM PDT for a first look at Update 1.8 – Resistance.
Page 1 of 2